The rumors on Kylie Jenner perfect pout have surfaced social media for a while now – and although the reality star made several attempt to shut them down by showcasing makeup tutorials or Tweets that she had “nothing done” fans were not convienced. On Sunday’s episode of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashian’ the 17-year-old admits, “I have temporary lip fillers, it’s just an insecurity of mine and it’s what I wanted to do.” She also adds being in the spotlight 24/7 is not as easy as we think, “Everyone always picks us apart.” She adds, “I want to admit to the lips, but people are so quick to judge me on everything, so I might have tiptoed around the truth, but I didn’t lie.” Watch the video below:
I can only imagin how hard it is to constently be critique on what you’re wearing or your facial appearance – this type of ridicule can drive anyone to the nearest plastic surgeon for a little filler here and there. But before you run to your local plastic surgeon chair, take a look at three pros and cons (listed below) to weigh when considering tempory fillers:
- Some lip injections are temporary and can be modified to your preference
- Implants and surgical enhancement provide a permanent solution
- Quick one-day recovery for injections and a week for most lip surgery
- Temporary fillers will require injections every few months
- Lip asymmetry is a possibility
- Removal of implants is difficult
Read more on E!
What do you think?