To all my bohemian chic stylists and festival goers, don’t think you can only wear fringe during your favorite summer concerts. Fringe is here to stay for fall and the upcoming seasons! I took notice of fringe last season via Instagram and my lovely Tumblr timeline, and fell in love with the trend but I wasn’t quite sure how I could incorporate it into my everyday style. With just a modern twist to this bohemian trend, you can wake up any outfit. Tassels and frayed edges are the hottest details you can add to any outfit this fall. And trust me, you won’t look like a hippie. Models strutted down the Spring 2015 runways at Proenza Schouler in minimal, flowing woven designs, and at Giambattista Vali, mod silhouettes were a hit. In addition, some of the biggest “It’ girls” rocked the fringe trend, catching all the street style photographers’ eyes, in leather skirts and show-stopping handbags with swaying hems… Enjoy!
Looks like it’s time to update your closet with a little help from us. Check out these incredible statement pieces to shop now below!
Dresses & Skirts:
- Express: chiffon fringe mini-skirt ($69.90)
- H&M: fringed sleeveless dress ($48)
- Charlotte Russe: fringe tingle skirt
- Topshop: jersey fringe dress ($52)
- Nasty Gal: keep it together fringe skirt
- Pixie Market US: fringe leather skirt
- Calvin Klein: grey poodle fringe sweater dress ($50)
- ISOLA Antonella: suede fringe boots
- Forever 21: cross fringe cross bag ($20)
- Forever 21: fringe suede carry bag ($44.80)
- Sole Society: Kemi suede fringe boots ($90)
- Deux Lux: Joplin oversized clutch
Will you be wearing fringe this fall?