For all my ‘Vava Beauties’ that are looking to start a career in beauty or just looking to start your own makeup kit but don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars starting out; I have great news just for you! Lets face it (no pun intended), the beauty brand is expanding rapidly by the minute thanks to social medias obsession of selfies and how-to videos on YouTube, makeup artistry seems to be here to stay. Starting your very first makeup kit can be a little overwhelming at first, with finding out what are the newest trends to try or which ones bombed out on the cost of good quality makeup kits. This makes the new transition to the ‘Beauty World’ a drag. Worry no more ladies, if you are looking to start your first collection or don’t have the means to splurge like a celebrity, then this post is for you…. Enjoy!
- Cover Girl: Trublend liquid makeup ($8.49)
- L.A Girl: Pro BB cream ($7)
- E.L.F: Studio contouring blush & bronzing powder ($3)
- NYC: Individual eye palette for brown eyes ($4.47)
- Wet n’ Wild: Mascara in very black ($4)
- L.A Girl: Eyeliner pencil ($3)
- Maybelline: Glaze glistening blush stick ($9)
- BH Cosmetics: 14 pc. brush set ($16.95)
Share your thoughts!