It’s all about thick, natural-looking arches this year ladies! Thanks to models such as Cara Delevingne, you can now kiss thoughs years of pencil thin brows bye-bye. Acheiving this trick is not as difficult as it seems, just follow these simple tips and you are on your way to brow status. Lets begin…
Your Tool Kit:
- Spoolie Brush
- Slant-Tip Tweezers
- Brow Pencil & Highlighter
- Brow Gel
Tips and Tricks:
- Mark three spots as a guide parallel to the top side of your nose, the highest point of your arch and 45 degrees from your eye’s outer corner. (Tips: If brows are too bushy, brush long hairs up and down with a spoolie brush and use a mini scissors to trim the tips that stick outside of your natural shape.)
- With the slant-tip tweezers, pluck any strays that falls well outside your shape. (Tips: Skip this step if your brows are too thin. Allow at least three weeks for brows to grow. Apply Castor Oil for every night on any patches or thin area of the brow).
- Starting at your first mark, fill in sparse areas with a brow pencil using short strokes until you reach the last mark.
- Lightly trace along the outer edge of the top and bottom of your brow and fill in for a plusher effect.
- In a up-and-out motion, brush to remove excess product and soften the look
- For extra impact apply a highlighter and blend with your finger tips.
How are you planning to take your brows to another level?